ALL Servicing is carried out in line with
“AWS / National Caravan Council”
Remember the ‘Golden Rules’ For safe towing of caravans etc.
• Fit the correct tyres.
• Tyres must be in good condition.
• Tyre pressures must be correctly maintained using an accurate tyre pressure gauge.
• Do not overload.
• Check your tyres regularly for any signs of damage and remove from the tread any stones, etc.
• Drive the combination at reasonable (‘comfortable’) speeds – within the speed limits.
• Rapid manoeuvres must be avoided, e.g. sudden overtaking or lane changing.
• Good driving practice, with or without a caravan, includes intelligent anticipation of such moves.
• Respect the car and caravan manufacturer’s recommendations, at all times.
CLICK Leaflet below for Caravan Fire Safety LINK
The tips in this leaflet will help keep your family and caravan safe from fire.
This was caused by a Gas Leak on a fridge!